We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service
- To provide the Service on our behalf
- To perform Service-related services or
- To assist us in analysing how our Service is used
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
“Personal Information” is information collected from you when you voluntarily offer it. Personal Information we collect from you may include name, username, password, email address, mailing address, content of emails and other communications between you and us, and any other information you choose to provide to us.
Information Collected Automatically
- Server Log Information. This information may include your login details, the dates and times of your visits, the pages you view, your IP addresses, the amounts of time you spend during your visits to our Website, and the identities of the websites you visit before and after you visit our Website.
- Device Information. This information may include details about any device you use to access our Website, including the hardware model, the type and version of your operating system, the web browser you use, and other device identifiers.
- Telemetry Information. If you use any of our open source software, we may collect information about your bandwidth, upload and download speeds, the amount of free and used storage space on your devices, and other data concerning your devices.
- Usage Information. This information may include data concerning files you upload for storage and data concerning authentication of communications.
- Cookies and Other Data Collection Technologies. We and our service providers use data collection technologies to collect information when you interact with our Website.
Use of Collected Information
Generally, we may use Collected Information for purposes of some or all of the following:
- providing, maintaining, delivering, and improving our Website and the products and services we provide through our Website.
- understanding your online activities and analyzing the popularity and usefulness of content we provide to you and other users of our Website.
- fulfilling regulatory and other legal requirements.
- providing you with the information, products, and services you request.
- answering your inquiries and responding to communications from you.
- developing new products and services.
- sending you notices.
- communicating with you about news, products, services, events, and other information we think may be of interest or use to you.
- monitoring and analyzing trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Website.
- detecting, investigating, and preventing fraudulent transactions and otherwise unauthorized or illegal activities.
- protecting our rights and property and facilitating compliance with our policies and applicable law.
- connecting and combining the Collected Information with other information; and carrying out any other purpose we reasonably expect to be legitimate.